FREE Legal Consultation
Contact our office now for a
FREE initial phone consultation:
Póngase en contacto con nuestra oficina hoy para una consulta telefónica inicial gratuita.
Florida Family Law Court Modifications Attorney Assistance
When Something Needs to Change — Modification and Enforcement Help for You
Modifications — Changing a Final Judgment may be needed for a particular reason.
- One parent wants to re-locate
- Income has changed — Child Support calculations may need to be revised
- Change of schools
- Visitation/Time Sharing schedule changes
- Change of Religion
What would you do if:
- Your spouse stopped paying child support, or was not paying the full amount?
- You want to move out of state and take your child with you?
- You lost your job and cannot pay your child support?
- Your spouse got a higher paying job but refuses to increase his/her payments?
- Your spouse is getting remarried and you want to terminate alimony?
If your spouse is failing to hold up his or her end of a court-ordered arrangement, you need to go through proper legal channels for enforcement. The court can create sanctions for failure to comply and help compel the other party to fulfill their obligations of the agreement.
How Do You Modify an Agreement?
If you think that a previous agreement needs adjustment because of changes in income or other life circumstances, then you must go through the proper legal channels to get modifications to your existing agreement, even if the other party is agreeable to the change.
Have Questions Concerning Modification or Other Family Law Issue?
At Affordable Law Associates, we focus on all aspects of family law, and we can assist you with any and all modification or enforcement issues you are facing. Do not let these problems make you feel powerless — our attorney is here to fight for you and make sure that you have someone on your side. Our low rates ensure that you CAN afford the help you need. To learn more about our services, contact our office for a consultation.
With both an English and Spanish-speaking attorney, we are here to help in any way we can.
Offering a Wide Range of Family Law Legal Services:
Family Law Mediator
Certified Supreme Court
Family Law Mediator
Credit Cards Accepted
Have a Question?
We can help.